16 June 2017

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

This is for those two or three of you who have read the Brief History. 

I am in the process of setting up the first part- dealing with arrival of Father William O'Grady in Toronto in time for the 1837 rebellions, to the arrival of Bishop Michael Power, to the arrival of the Famine Irish and the death of +Power in 1847- for self publication. Part of what I have to do is come up with a blurb for the back cover of the book. Here's where you come in.

I am drawing an absolute blank on this one.  My description of the book (Entitled: A Brief History of the Archdiocese of Toronto Part One: 1827-1847) currently runs thusly:  "It's a book.  About the Archdiocese of Toronto.  Between the years 1827 and 1847."

I think I need something better than that.

Update:

Thanks.

No comments: